Timothy Malone Willamette Valley Pinot Noir 2021
- Buy any 12 bottles or Build a Case® and save!
Tim’s WV ‘21 is singing! This is Tim’s best work yet, combining gutsy bass notes (that he plays...on his bass) and classically elegant Pinot character. Bright and dark red fruits abound accented by violet and a pinch of baking spice. The whole feel is suave and sophisticated, especially within the context of an everyday-priced Pinot. Great stuff, Mr. Malone!
Fun facts about Tim Malone:
- He is definitely the best bassist in the Willamette Valley wine industry (he’s a Berklee-trained musician).
- He has a robust collection of kitchen knives and if you want to talk knives, he’s your guy.
- He spent a vintage (2007) in the cellar of Cameron before becoming assistant winemaker at J. Christopher; the story comes full circle as Tim is now the winemaker for J. Christopher.
- He is a really good dude.