Timothy Malone Willamette Valley Pinot Noir 2021
- Buy any 12 bottles or Build a Case® and save!
2019 vintage notes
Tim’s WV ‘19 is singing! In warmer vintages, Tim’s wines take on a gutsiness we equally appreciate; in the cooler 2019 vintage, we see the pretty side to Tim’s Pinot noirs. Red fruits abound accented by violet and a pinch of fresh nutmeg. The whole feel is suave and sophisticated, especially within the context of an everyday-priced Pinot. Great stuff, Mr. Malone!
Fun facts about Tim Malone:
- He is definitely the best bassist in the Willamette Valley wine industry (he’s a Berklee-trained musician).
- He has a robust collection of kitchen knives and if you want to talk knives, he’s your guy.
- He spent a vintage (2007) in the cellar of Cameron before becoming assistant winemaker at J. Christopher; the story comes full circle as Tim is now the winemaker for J. Christopher.
- He is a really good dude.