Timothy Malone Willamette Valley Pinot Noir 2019
- Buy any 12 bottles or Build a Case® and save!
Tim’s WV ‘19 is singing! In warmer vintages, Tim’s wines take on a gutsiness we equally appreciate; in the cooler 2019 vintage, we see the pretty side to Tim’s Pinot noirs. Red fruits abound accented by violet and a pinch of fresh nutmeg. The whole feel is suave and sophisticated, especially within the context of an everyday-priced Pinot. Great stuff, Mr. Malone!
Fun facts about Tim Malone:
- He is definitely the best bassist in the Willamette Valley wine industry (he’s a Berklee-trained musician).
- He has a robust collection of kitchen knives and if you want to talk knives, he’s your guy.
- He spent a vintage (2007) in the cellar of Cameron before becoming assistant winemaker at J. Christopher; the story comes full circle as Tim is now the winemaker for J. Christopher.
- He is a really good dude.
Make sure you always get a discount by using our Build a Case® program.
How it works:
If you haven't found a full case (12 bottles) to buy today, start your Build a Case® order now by purchasing a few bottles online, by phone or email. If you order online, select the Build a Case® option. If by phone or email, just ask us to add the bottles to a Build a Case® order for you. You'll receive order confirmation and we'll cellar the wines for you at no charge.
Add to your case whenever you see wines you can't resist. Each time you add to your Build a Case® order you'll be charged the discounted price.
When you complete your case, we'll apply a shipping rate and contact you to schedule your case for shipment.
Because of finite space in our warehouse, we kindly ask that you complete your Build a Case® order within six months. Please email or call us with any questions.